Wednesday, April 15, 2009

wonder-fool- day..

Cheng Cheng Cheng!
(The lights dim)



Motion Philosophy Of Life


presents



A glorious masterpiece
*background music* *drum beats
created
&
perfected


By



The Ever So Great


To die for



Tan Sri Paduka Raja YB Ross Himself

(A spotlight concentrated only to the pic)
*background music*

*like the sound sang by the choir group in church

*Hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....



My very own Oreo Cheese Cake!!!XDD



(Top view)(side view)(Jien Lee's brownies!)

Hehe..damn i'm proud of my cheese cake..lol..if can i wanna show the whole world..XDD..I'm goin a lil too far now..*slap myself*..kk..snapped back to reality...yesterday i woke up at1030..washed up everything then i vaccuumed the car and clean inside..after that i bathed and went straight to Jien Lee's house..reached there we walk together to his friend's house..when we open the gate..guess what happen?......clueless?...hhe..k la i tell u..ntg happen!..lame..=.="..SWT MAN!....jien Lee's friend who goes by the name Cathy came and greeted us in..She was a sweet looking girl..She's 1 year younger than us and she's home schooled!!!!..COOL ISN'T IT!!!..imagine how many home school ppl you will get to know or even expect an ordinary girl to be home schooled?!?!?..it's like 1/5000 ppl in malacca..to make things better..She is talented man..she can bake play musical instruments do ballet and god knows how many more facinating stuff she can do..anyway..yea..that's the whole idea of goin to her house..hmmm..where was I..oww yea..we went in her house and straight away started doin the stuff..I did cheese cake and jien lee did his brownies..I first started to crush the oreos..and guess what..i spilled the oreo crumps on the floor and table!!!..wth!?.damn pai sei sial..i go ppl house and i messed her place up..lol..but she didn't mind..so i was like ok..thx for understanding..XPP...I admit la i'm a NOOB but watch out i will be a pro soon..hehe..after all the spills and hastle..both of us finally got our desired food..we finished baking and cleaning up the place arnd 3..we waived goodbye and thanked Cathy and her family after that..330 my mum came and fetch me from Jien Lee's house..

New chronicle unfold..my mum drove me to gavyn's shop after picking me..so as usual..we came down said hi..hung arnd there for 20 minutes..during that time..there was this uncle..i dunno whether he was drunk or what..but he is the regulars there..he talk to my mum in hokkien or kantonise..i dunno how to diff..well..here is what i understand.."hey leng lui*referring to my mum*..whoa ur son is tall and built..very yan tao sumore"..whoa..i tell u after hearing that kembang sial..lol..my mom answered"haha..ya..thx"..he replied"eh..how old is he?..what is he doin.this la that...."..what catches my attention is that..he said"eh this daughter of mine is now studying in...i think she is suitable for u.."..i was like wtf!?..are u serious?!..he even showed me his daughter pic..but his daughter was not bad..lol..XPP...my mum"no la..it's not the right time for her..she is still studying..blah blah blah..thx anyway for the reccomendation"..the uncle"ok..no prob..if ur interested i can give u her number..."..omg!!...it's like selling away his daughter man..after that we left and yea..that uncle continued drinking...

Guess what..another chain of event happened...we was on the road..and when u listen to and music station..u will sure come across and advertisement regarding abt road rage..get the hint abt this event..yea..it's abt road rage..we were on our way back..it was after cheng hieghts..that stretch of road..there was this lady driver..she was with another friend driving a van..babi..muka dah la like vampire..the make up..muh go!!..dunno how thick man..i think they were in their 40's..haha..she drives so inconsiderately..she swerve from left to right and right to left..so bloody annoying..she not only hogs the road she also drives so slow as if the road is hers..when she swerves to the left..my mum thought it was alright for her to overtake..then when my mum plans to overtake her she swerves back to the right..almost hitting my mums car!..my mum quickly horn and brake..then that horrible-looking-early menopause woman stared at us..i just look at her and acted like ntg happen..when my mum managed to overtook her..we were forced to stop at a traffic light..that Woman! was behind us..she showed foul gestures toward us..and yea..she was messing with the wrong ppl..so i just reply her by showing some of my own...i think coz of that she couldn't tahan..she overtake us and when passing by us..she honned and showed her old pale saggy face..lol..that time i was ready..i just pointed my finger and laugh at how stupid and silly she was..she couldn't stand and speed off..lol..me and my mum couldn't resist but to laugh..lol..man what a dramatic day it was...

that's abt yesterday..i'm gonna stop here coz it's getting late now...need to get some sleep coz i'm working tomorrow!!!..finally..some income..furthermore..I'M EATING SUSHI TOMORROW!!!!!..sushi here i come...so see y'all folks..bb..have a great day!..

No comments:

Post a Comment