Friday, April 3, 2009

My first blog..

Yey!..At last, my first ever blog..can't believe i'm doin this..Well,what's done is done..So let's cut the crap..

Hmmm,started my blog around 2.54pm just now..thx to mr zi han..he told me where to go and what to do and yada yada yada..here i am now..I'm both excited and nervous thinking what and how to write..currently listening to 80's song while i'm doin this..Everybody dance now!..yea..that's the song..lively song that keeps me in da mood!..lol..

Just came back from a week stay in JB yesterday..damn..i'm so missing the lifestyle there now..wake up every mornign arnd 10,wash up and go out for breakfast..later go jln-jln,sight seeing,shopping,bowling..stayed up till 3-4 in the morning..enjoy like there's no tomorrow..spend money like they grow on trees..That's awesome just like in fairytales..-sigh-..it's over now..So snap back to reality lil boy..Sir!..Wake up la..wake up wake up!..ps( mr.rengga )..missing him too..haha..how the hell i to this topic?!?!..who cares..randomness i guess..
think that's at all for my first ever blog..So see ya guys and gals..


Chao..-peace-

No comments:

Post a Comment