Sunday, April 12, 2009

My days at home..


Ta da!!!

Here is the most recent pic of da fantastic trios..

The evolution of hair..XD

k that pic was took abt a week ago..it has been months since we really sat together and catch things up..and guess what..I'm like so blardy back dated man..as usual me with my blurness.."huh?..since when did she/ he".."wth!?!..eh why i dunno wan"..duhhh..that's me of course..hehe..It was a great and awesome night!

and ohh!!..i bought my first ever pink shirt!!..haha..i bought a plain pink shirt for starters..
check me out!


yesterday i was too bored that i decided to waste a lil of my soldering iron and did a heart shape..i intended to do my name but i screw up somehow and got a lil pissed..so walah!!..i melt all those letters together and made this heart..

it's kinda difficult to make k..

hmmm..today supposingly i have to wake up at 920 but thx to the cosy bed and heavy bones i ended up waking up at 10!!..washed up bathed..followed my mum for vegetarian lunch..later went to tesco but didn't get to buy any items coz when we took the trolley, gavyn's mum called and ask us to help pick them up at krubong toyota service centre..pushed back the trolley and headed there..reached there took them and headed to their place..after that..gav's dad also wanna go tesco so my mum decided that i wasn't important anymore and she ask me to head home if i wanted to..*sad..rejected..but..wth..i get to go back home and rest or do what ever i like instead of following them here and there..all the hastle*..I'm sure u noe which will i choose..hehe..yea..hell yess..i drove back home happily and fast..i drove 120km/h on the way back..weeeeeeee..

Can't wait for tomorrow..I'm gonna make my very own oreo cheese cake!!..I'm goin to Jien Lee's house first then only walk to his friend's house where his friend will teach us to bake..woot!!..we will be making 2 stuffs..i will do cheese cake and Jien Lee will do Brownies!!..dying for tomorrow..that's all folks..see ya tomrrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment