Monday, January 11, 2010

what a "good" start for this year

Before i start,have u been in a situation where u are all emotional when confessing something?..Well..i have and i just experience it not too long ago...



The chronicles enfold as such...


I did mention abt my bike having a stroke and went into cardiac arrest despite several attempts of resuscitation..that happened on Saturday after work..yesterday evening, right after i finished my blog i went and picked Zhe Fuh up from his condo to have dinner at my house...Things went smoothly..After dinner, i decided to send Zhe fuh back, that is when it happen..While i was reversing the car, i was chatting with Zhe fuh and didn't pay attention to my surroundings..Yup..i heard the bang and froze, thinking what kinda shit i have gotten into then..I came down and inspected what happen..My car ass showed it's affection to Bryan's car's ass...It wasn't that serious but the damage is still there...both my car and Bryan's car suffered some bruises..i told Bryan abt his car..he was ok with it as in he was nto furious abt it..thank god...on the other hand, when i told my sis...she was like.."omg..Ross..wtf u were doin?"..and all the W-H question came out..it was a hell of a night...



I thought all my probs were over till i told my dad abt the incident...To tell u the truth, my dad is very good in something,he is very good in making me fall to my knees..Serious..no joke abt this..i dunno but when i do get nagged by family members ntg comes close to my dad's..He has this ability to make me speechless and weak..i just dunno why my body just dun wanna fight back..i tried to but i just couldn't..I called him in the evening and told him what happen..at the beginning i was ok coz i knew it was my fault but when he brought up the past..damn i just couldn't stand it..i nearly cried..Crap man..I know it sounds pathetic..ARGHHHH...Why i'm facing with this kinda shit these days?..



ok..i should stop here..this is a short post..i just wrote it coz i feel like writing...i still have to practice my show and tell for tomorrow..FML...screwed again...cheers



signing of after the sigh...



Haiz..
..........




No comments:

Post a Comment