Wednesday, October 28, 2009

bedtime stories..

Once upon a time..there lived a pig named stew..it has an unusually large forehead and it neighs instead of snorts..it was known as the creepy creature of it's day..1 day it was so bored that it swim to angel falls and went crashing down with the water into the sharp hard rocks beneath the falls..shattering all of it's bones and tissue till it's beyond recognition..obviously killing himself..the end..


Make sense?...it's a big NO?!...damn lame la..what the heck la..

Anyway to mr Jay, Qi Min and ZOhan..This blog is just abt to wake up from it's suspended animation..soooooooooooo.........BOOYAAH!!


Today is the 28th..and it's the day when i'm a jobless again..yup..as the matter of fact..i was working as a mechanic for the past 2 months in case u all dun noe..did and learn many things there..i dunno why i choose this date to quit..maybe when u sum it up it becomes the number 10,which means it's full,complete and a nice number for me to let go of that job..i didn't expect today is gonna be this tiring..i thought it will be the perfect last day for me..but u noe...sometimes things just happen the way they aren't suppose to..my dad rang me up at 10 something and ask me how's things at the garage..i happily replied"damn nice..so relax coz no car..blah blah..."..after hanging up the phone..bloody hell..a car came..after 15 minutes another car came..and the cars keep coming and coming..babi..not say just come for normal servicing but come for those troublesome problems..eg.change oil-filter housing,change fuel pump and fuel filter,change oil sum gasket....all those fkn alot of work kinda stuff..ish!!..both my hands are full with oil and dirt..

I realized and it stills puzzles me why do the customers come in wave like pattern..when dun have customers means no car at all..so boring..when there's customers..fuuhh..my god...like trains balls..non-stop..and all of them want their car back on the same day...barsket..u think we all robots ah?..won't feel tired and hungry or thirsty?..i had my lunch at 3..that also we have to take turns to eat...i pity 1 of my colleague when he only had his lunch at 6!..omg..when it was 250pm my stomach was practically eating itself inside out man.. i dunno how he got the strength to tahan that long..since today was my last day at work so the lunch was on me..yup..no kidding..actually i wanted to get them MCD but we were too busy till we dun have time to leave the shop so i just packed for them rice at the nearby coffee shop..

After a exhausting day's work, we managed to pull ourselves together and smile as another busy day has gone..i managed to take some photos of my colleagues and my boss..


starting with my boss,let me ask u this..from the first look..what comes into ur mind when u look at my boss?..he is a 40 year old bachelor..lol..

My lao ban

my senior foreman..Ah kin..All of my colleagues including kakak,the clerk are single..lol..he is currently 25 years old..a skilled and seasoned worker for his age
Ah Kin

Last but not least..Ah Yau & Ah Onn..Ah yau is the guy who wears specs..when u group them together all u can hear is laughter coz those 2 really noe how to joke and talk cock..XDD..both of them and ah kin communicate while working is by cursing and swearing all what ever u can think of in Cantonese..it's fun to see them teasing and insulting each other during work..seriously without them it will be damn bored
the clowns..Left: Ah yau..Right: Ah Onn

I'm gonna miss my day's working with those ppl..


I'm currently waiting for MAS reply..I really hope that they accept me as their junior trainee technician..for that it will greatly ease my burden..hoping for the best..

tomorrow's Thursday and that's the day that i'm looking forward too..my girl is coming to subang!!..^^..in case u dunno..I met this angel of mine in my national service camp..since then we became friends...later on we felt like we're 1 and we became what it's today..couples..XDD..

It's getting late now and I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE U!!...XDD..goodnight ppl..


signing off after the beep..peace


*beep*

No comments:

Post a Comment