Friday, May 22, 2009

B.S.T.R.D................Bored,Sick,Tierd,Restless,Dying..

Yesterday was happening..went and watch ANGELS & DEMONS with Zi han(bored of his face)XDD and Elynn(jealous of her)..XPP..why?..dun ask me why and dun bother to noe..hehe..

after the show..my head start to get dizzy again..and guess what..I"m Bloody sick again...lousy body..maybe i shouldn't have gone out and listened to my mum as she said that i just recovered and my body needed rest...as usual..i'm stubborn and what goes in my ear comes out the other..wth right?..live life to the fullest!!..ya bebeh!


this morning..woke up got bloody fever..btu after a while..it went off..so i rode opposite with my motor to buy some lime..it was damn hot outside..so my fever came back..rest for a while..drink water..paint the wall..paint the cupboard doors..cut soem coconut..set some traps for squirrels..bfore i could bathe..there was this water cut..stupid..but after that the pipes are spitting out water again ..i bathed ate and wrote this blog..so there goes my day..


It's so hot here!!!..I'm sweating as i'm typing...
  • I'm hot!!!
  • I'm paranoid!!
  • I'm sick!!!
  • I'm sweating!!!
  • I'm doin some random stuffs
  • I'm gonan sleep soon
  1. I'm screwing this post coz I'm all the above..XDD
so..this is real..this is me..this is what i actually am..



So..SAY MY NAME !!..LOL..


damn..i love russel peters..

No comments:

Post a Comment